Retained Executive Search
clients in the Discovery Step to understand your
strategy, the role opportunity, and use SMARTe
techniques to determine the short and long term
objectives of a role.
Our innovative retained executive search solution
includes identifying the unique team culture from
the stakeholders of the role, develops a custom
search strategy, unearth, assess, document, and
deliver a shortlist of "A players" that:
EXCEED your EXPECTATIONS.
Reputation of Recruitment Success
NextGen’s expertise is working with startups, pre-IPO, mid-cap high growth, VC and PE backed firms, and spin-offs of global conglomerates. Our reputation of success in retained executive search for clients is unrivaled:
- Award-winning Leadership Vault assessment method
- Success based flat fees – eliminates conflict of interest
- No research or administrative fees
- Two-thirds of invoicing based on delivery and signed offer
- Industry leading 24 to 36 months replacement guarantee
- Over 93% of placements with clients retained at 4 years of service
- Onboarding plan enables quick assimilation and faster productivity
Search process used for BoD, CXO, and E/S-VP levels
- Compares internal vs. external candidates
- NDAs are used for each candidate uncovered by us
- In-person interviews video recorded
- Comprehensive background checks
- Part of fee paid in 12 months as MBOs are met
Allen Proithis - Board of Directors
"I have no reservations about recommending NextGen as a retained executive search firm"
Stephen Parker - Operating Partner
Grand Haven, MI
"The candidates brought forth by Charles resulted in one of the best hires in my career. The new Sr. Director has make significant impacts in accelerating and developing IoT ecosystem partnerships."
Tony Francesca - VP/GM
San Francisco, CA
"Kelley has always been one of my favorite recruiters and I consider her one of the best in the technology space. She is bright, innovative, and dependable with tons of energy. She has my highest recommendation, and I would be happy to furnish more details if anyone would like additional information."
James Jacobellis - Senior Vice President
New York, NY